Watch it Now

About our Watch lie to Me Blog

Lie to Me is a show that is currently promising to be one of the best new shows out there. Ever since I decided to start watching lie to me I can see it closely resembles the show House MD both in its writing and its acting. Actually its even more similar in how they shoot the show. You see, House MD usually dumbs things down so that we have a look in.

Think about it--when doctors do differential diagnoses, they don't need to explain the diseases to each other. They do that for US. They do that so we UNDERSTAND. That is something that is totally out of character but it consciously needs to be done so that we are not 100% lost (funny thing is the way its spoonfed anyone could understand).

Anyway I started this blog for people who watch Lie to Me Online. You talk to each other you enjoy and you can talk about different things that are happening in Lie to Me. By putting it online we can communicate more readily and we can exchange info. Plus I love to write!

Here are the current list of websites:

Watch Lie to Me episode 5
Watch Lie to Me episode 4
Watch Lie to Me Episode 3
Watch Lie to Me Episode 2
Watch Lie to Me Pilot

I will of course continue to add to this list as more Lie to Me shows come up. Eventually I'll break all the Lie to me episodes up, maybe make some guides and break it down by season. Hell I'll probably even do a summary every season. I could do one every 3-4 episodes the rate I'm going!

Anyway thanks for dropping by, I hope you'll enjoy this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment