Watch it Now

Watch Lie to Me Episode 2

I am currently watching Lie to Me episode 2 and I am finding something very interesting--I believe this will be the next big hit. It is incredible! Down from the opening sequence to the fantastic support characters.

Every involved in Lie to Me is exceptional. I am very impressed with the entire cast and crew of Lie to Me. I suggest everyone watch lie to me online so you can see how incredible it is!

Where to Start?

Start by watching lie to me the pilot. Clearly it's the natural starting point. Now on to episode 2.

Lie to Me Episode 2

This is the first Lie to Me episode with a sequence for the opening. The theme song is dead on and the video sequence is fantastic. It reflects how good the show is. It's dead on.

Episode 2 plot - The Lie to Me team looks into a rape in the military. At the same time they look at whether or not a basketball player took a bribe to start playing for a college team. I was very impressed at how they made use of all four lead characters. Most of the time the dialogue stays as sharp and the character relationships are fantastic to watch. I most definitely feel as though I want to work in the lie detecting business now!

The plot thickens as we find out even more about what really went on in the army and yet again, you will never guess what happened. It's also great to see an update to date show (with a Palin reference) with great mainstream culture jabs. I'm impressed yet again.

Start watching Lie to Me online now!

No comments:

Post a Comment